Behind every team and project's success, is a competent and effective manager. During this 4-week introductory course you will receive insights into the world of project management, its core concepts, and methodologies. Recent statistics show that over 15.7 million new project management jobs will be created this year alone! What are you waiting for? Get started on the course that can change your life for the better and open up a world of possibilities!
Rated as 'Great' based from 2,186 reviews on Trustpilot
- Access 8 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the different roles & responsibilities of the team members that make up a project
- Look deeper into topics such as project scope, deliverables, goals, objectives & milestones
- Take a better look on project planning: structures, dependencies, estimation & diagrams
- Learn about planning cost, time & quality
- Understand change management, managing procurement with vendors & risk management
- Know the different tasks involved in a project monitoring & controlling and finally some project leadership techniques
Shaw Academy's mission is to change billions of lives by providing great education, accessibly and affordably, to everyone. To reskill and upskill the world. To make continuous learning a part of life. To make personalized education accessible to all. Shaw focuses on live education because it is interactive, engaging, always evolving and most importantly, better for learning.