No tool is more important than your word processor. And Microsoft Word is the most popular word processor in use today. But, do you really understand how to use Word, or do you hack through whatever tasks you need to complete? A strong understanding of Word can pay serious dividends in your productivity, efficiency, and the appearance of your documents.
This course will take you through the fundamental, critical tools within Microsoft Word 365. You'll learn how to create documents that look great, are well structured, and (due to Word's editing tools) are generally error-free. With this course, you'll learn to put your most professional written work out there. If you use Word and want to understand its features fully, this course is for you. Even if you're just getting started with the Microsoft 365 office suite, this course offers much!
4.4/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 37 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Create new or open existing document
- Learn how to Save As doc & where to save it, and Save to protect changes
- Print preview, select a printer, & adjust key printing settings
- Create new text, highlight text, move your cursor to where you want to add it, deleting (including undo & redo), starting a new paragraph
- Learn Cut, Copy, Paste, & Paste special commands and shortcuts
- Locate other "scraps" from the clipboard
- Find specific keywords in a document & then how to replace them
- And so much more!
Mark Lassoff | Programming Instructor
4.4/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Five years ago Mark parlayed two decades of software development experience into his latest entrepreneurial venture, LearnToProgram Media.
LearnToProgram Media publishes online courses that teach mobile, web, and game development. Over 500,000 people have learned programming from Mark through online classes he has either authored or published. In addition to publishing popular courses and books, LearnToProgram Media operates an internet video network that produces several programs on software development.