If you've ever had a great idea for a game but didn't know how to build it, then this is the course for you. This jam-packed course will give you all the instruction you need to build your own game worlds in Unity 3D, the industry standard game engine. Soon you'll be building and playing your very own games as an accomplished game developer.
- Access 44 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Navigate the Unity interface & 3D views
- Work w/ & modify game objects like characters & obstacles
- Import game assets such as meshes, textures & audio files
- Learn how to program game mechanics & create game logic & gameplay
- Design levels using Unity's many tools options
- Use snapping to create modular level designs
Richard Sneyd is the CEO of CyberMyth Games, an independent game development studio based in Ireland. He also moonlights as a game design lecturer, drawing upon his years of experience creating games, and prides himself on his easily digestible teaching style.