Got a special skill or ability? Someone is probably waiting to learn from you right now, and they may even be willing to pay. In this highly self-aware course, you'll learn how to capitalize on your skills to create your own great, effective online courses. From concept to promotion, soon enough you'll have the skills you need to make money as an online instructor.
- Access 93 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to break down your course & how to make it interesting
- Validate your course idea through a 3-stage process
- Structure your course into an effective outline
- Learn how to use ScreenFlow for Mac to record your screen & edit it all together
- Discover efficient ways to promote your course & find students
- Create a great sales page for your course & set up PayPal to make money
Miguel Hernandez is a veteran top Udemy instructor with over 20,000 students and the Founder of Grumo Media, a video marketing and online education studio located in Vancouver, Canada.
He has a true passion for online education and has spent the last 5 years creating multiple best selling courses, teaching thousands of students across the world in both English and Spanish.
Miguel has courses on animation, video marketing, online course creation, productivity, website development, lifestyle business creation, and even online dating. He also has 10 years of experience in multimedia production and has produced hundreds of promotional videos for some of the top Silicon Valley startups including clients like Microsoft, Walmart, Fidelity Investments, Reckitt Benckiser, Hipmunk, and even Ashton Kutcher.
Grumo.com is the home of his personal blog where he shares his experiences running and growing multiple businesses, and his best strategies to increase productivity and live a more fulfilling life.