Comprehensive Ruby on Rails
38 Lessons (6.5h)
- Introduction to the course
- Application setup and source version control
- Deploying to the web
- Integrating design functionalities
- Common Bug Fixes for Rails Applications
Start Building Powerful Apps with This Robust Framework
Jordan Hudgens has been a software engineer for the past decade and has traveled the world building applications and training individuals on a wide variety of topics ranging from programming techniques to Microsoft Office solutions.
With a Bachelor's in Computer Science, Jordan focuses on project driven education, as opposed to pure theory based development. This style of teaching is conducive to learning how to actually build products in a short period of time.
Jordan currently develops projects for clients in a number of different industries utilizing a variety of programming languages and frameworks, including: Ruby on Rails, Java, PHP, Swift, and AngularJS.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.